|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
A 2012 manga about a teenager boy with a ridiculous disease.
Rintaro Tachibana was diagnosed when he was six with a disease known as "Hentai Syndrome". Basically, if he becomes sexually aroused, he will suffer with excessive Nosebleed and die. His father decided then to train him to control his body's impulses, but Rintaro still decided to go to an all-boys high school when he was 16.
The problem is, he committed an error and Nangokuren High School is actually the biggest all-girls school that has just gone co-ed. Also, the school's only solid rule seems to be "survival of the strongest", with students divided into factions fighting between themselves for control. Not surprisingly, Rintaro ends up in the middle of a fight in his first day and, thanks to his martial arts prowess, Ayane, one of three big faction leaders, desperately stalks him so she can become his "disciple". And she's hot as hell, that is a big problem for Rintaro.
Written and illustrated by Tsuyoshi Watanabe. Serialized on Fujimi Shobo's Monthly Dragon Age.
- A-Cup Angst: Meru's first hypothesis about the reason why Rintaro don't want to be her "partner" is because he supposedly prefer big breasts.
- Accidental Pervert: Happens a lot of times with Rintaro, in the two ways even(Ayane sees his "eel" in the third chapter). Obviously he don't likes it.
- Asskicking Equals Authority: How things seem to work in Nangokuren High School. Taken to a higher degree because it seems that the strongest of the students have inhuman strength and reflexes.
- Badass: Several characters to different degrees. This a martial arts series after all.
- Barehanded Blade Block: Rintaro is able to do that.
- Buxom Is Better: Rintaro don't feels aroused by Meru, apparently because she is flat.
- Dual-Wielding: Rino's primary method of fighting involves wielding two swords.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: Erin's clothes are in this style, though her outfit shows her left leg for Fanservice reasons.
- Eye Scream: Subverted with Kako. She has to use a blindfold because she lost a game, her left eye is perfectly fine. Of course, her irritation towards Meru can be explained by the loss of depth perception that comes with using only one of her eyes.
- Fanservice: As far as the eye can see, to Rintaro's desperation. Even when he orders Ayane to do a training exercise that has no sexual implications at all, her sweat provides fanservice by exposing her body beneath the clothes.
- Fingerless Gloves: Ayane uses them and is very badass.
- Girlish Pigtails: Meru acts like someone much younger and uses a twin-tails hairstyle.
- Heroes Want Redheads: Despite not being exactly romantic, Ayane is the girl that seems to be the most interested in Rintaro at first, that it's almost always a signal in a Ecchi series that he will hook up with her at the end.
- Nice Girl: Ayane's desire to be the strongest derives from the fact she wants the best for her fellow students. That's also what makes Rintaro finally decide to train her.
- Nipple And Dimed: This is a shounen series after all.
- Older Than They Look: Meru Hatenko is 18 despite looking like a preteen.
- Pervert Revenge Mode: Makoto and Keiko try to beat up Rintaro basically because he appeared in front of them in the bath.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Meru has a little adorable red hamster called Kito as pet.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse: Meru is extremely strong and agile for her size.
- Proper Tights with a Skirt: Part of Rino's outift, that is rather...un-fanservicey considering the other girls in this manga.
- Sleeves Are for Wimps: Ayane's fighting attire includes a sleeveless shirt
- Smart People Wear Glasses: Rino is said to be the Weak but Skilled of the "Three Dragons", and wear glasses.
- Token Mini-Moe: Meru Hatenko is flat as hell, looks like a preteen, and her first scene consists of her and Rintaro adorably playing games together.
- World of Buxom: 90% of the female characters seem to have breasts of size D or bigger.