The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The first scene.
*whacks a golf ball off the submarine deck and onto the nearby putting green*
- "Great. We just chased down a boatload of beered-up fishermen."
- Nitro singing along with a Frank Sinatra song while working on the radio, while Sonar watches him in bewilderment. One shock later, and he's switched to repeating a baseball game's commentator.
Dodge: "That boy's absorbed a lot of voltage."
- Sonar's faking a whale song to trick the Orlando into thinking they had detected whales, not the Stingray.
- And right before when Dodge tries to silently tell him to do that, which results in Dodge, Sonar and Nitro all flailing their arms around and making other weird (but hilarious) movements.
- Pascal walking the plank.
- Lt. Lake's Moment of Awesome: "Balls to the wall, boys!"
Jackson: Be all that you can be!
Dodge: That's the Army song Jackson!
- "Sounded like...an explosion."
- Followed by the crew of the Stingray trying desperately to avoid making a noise as they struggle to deal with the sudden influx of methane into the ship's air supply...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.