The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Doug Takes a Hike - At the end of the episode, Doug releases a tearful Mr. Scaly back into the woods, causing Porkchop to also tear up.
- Doug Says Goodbye - When Doug goes to Skeeter's house in the morning to say goodbye one last time but Skeeter's family had already drove away. Skeeter was his best friend since he moved to Bluffington and they shared a lot of experiences together.
- It turns out Skeeter was moving downstairs into a new room.
- Doug on the Trail - When Doug and Skeeter begin crying and reminiscing about Mr. Dink because they thought he was eaten by an animal. Skeeter going into a full sob when he realizes the tissue he was using had Mr. Dink's head on it.
- It turns out he was chased up the same tree they were.
- Doug's Fat Cat - When Doug walks into the vet's office and overhears them saying "it's all over", he legitimately thought Stinky had died and blamed it on himself. He begins crying, but the real tear jerker comes when Roger flies into the vets office, practically on his knees and in tears, begging Doug to tell him where his cat is. Thankfully, it soon turns both heartwarming and funny when they learn Stinky's fine...and see what was really going on with "him".
- Doug's Christmas Story had several moments.
- When Porkchop started crying and waving goodbye to Doug as he gets removed by security.
- One of the only times in the series that shows Doug breaking down into tears happens after he reminisces about the first time he met Porkchop on Christmas Day several years prior. Porkchop was also the one to give Doug his first journal.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.