The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Double Negative VFX (often shortened to DNeg) are a British Visual Effects company that first opened in 1998 with 30 people on board. They've since expanded to become the largest European VFX studio with more than 750 people in their staff.
the company's effects work can be sampled in:
- Two Thousand Twelve
- The Harry Potter films since Prisoner of Askaban
- Batman Begins
- Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
- Alien vs. Predator
- Iron Man 2
- Captain America: The First Avenger
- Ten Thousand BC
- Doom (Movie Adaptation)
- V for Vendetta (Movie Adaptation)
- United 93
- Hellboy II: The Golden Army
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
- The Tree of Life
- Shaun of the Dead
Tropes Double Negative are known for:
- Conspicuous CG: In 10,000 B.C. with the laughably fake Dodos.
- Live Action Adaptation: Several, especially Captain America, Prince of Persia, V for Vendetta and Doom.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.