|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
A Dramatic Reading with kinetic typography of a poorly-written review of parodical Deconstruction Game Super Press Space to Win Action RPG 2009, set to Karl Orff's O Fortuna. The original review was by someone who clearly missed the point. View it here.
Provides examples of:
- Completely Missing the Point: The game the reviewer was complaining about was designed as a deconstruction of RPGs in general. The reviewer took it as a badly-made game, despite the fact that it was featured on the front page.
- Dramatic Reading: See Large Ham below.
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: A review by Axman13 years old.
- GO AHEAD! I don't care! Yes I do. :(
- Large Ham: The narrator makes a point of reading as over-the-top as possible.
- Ominous Latin Chanting: O Fortuna plays in the background for 95% of the flash.
- Rouge Angles of Satin
- Stupid Statement Dance Mix: This.
- Take That: Intensely.
- Wanton Cruelty to the Common Comma
- What Do You Mean It's Not Awesome?
- You Keep Using That Word: "Contrail", to the point where the background music of O Fortuna is temporarily stopped just so an explanation of the word "contrail" can be shown.