The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Badass and Child Duo: Logically, the child.
- He Is All Grown Up: At the end of several Dororo media. Paired with Girliness Upgrade, as she now dresses more femininely.
- Hot-Blooded: Very, VERY much so.
- Little Mister Badass: Evolves into a proper one as the series passes. Actually a Little Miss Badass
- Only in It For the Money
- Parental Abandonment: Hibukuro and Ojiya loved their child very much, but they died when Dororo was super young.
- Strong Family Resemblance: He's said to resemble his late mother. Even more so in the 2019 anime, where the girly-looking teen!Dororo is basically a younger Ojiya. And she also looks like Mio.
- You Should Know This Already: That Dororo is a girl.
- Affectionate Nickname: Dororo calls him "Bro"
- Badass and Child Duo: The Badass part, of course.
- Handicapped Badass: This young man lacks near every single part of his body but thanks to his Artificial Limbs, his swordmanship, some degree of Psychic Powers and his determination to survive no matter what, he manages to live through near everything.
- He Who Fights Monsters: There's the risk that he might become a demon, or as ruthless and cruel as one. It becomes a VERY real danger in the 2019 anime, to the point that Dororo almost abandons him.
- Moses in the Bulrushes: After being born without many organs and all, he was abandoned like this and then taken in by Dr. Jukai.
- Abusive Parents: Not only he used the newborn Hyakkimaru to bargain a Deal with the Devil and then abandoned him, but he's very cold to his other son Tahomaru and only values him for how useful he can be.
- Ambition Is Evil: He performed all kinds of atrocities to gain power.
- Deal with the Devil :With either 48 (general Dororo media) or 12 (2019 anime) demons!
Nui-no-Kata / Daigo Nui
- Broken Bird: The deal with poor Hyakkimaru completely shattered her.
- Lady Macbeth: Averted with a vengeance, she completely rejects Daigo's actions.
- The Ojou
- Parental Neglect: She grieves so much over the loss of her firstborn child, she heavily neglected her second one.
- Cain and Abel: The Cain to his older brother Hyakkimaru's Abel.
- Childhood Friends: In the 2019 anime, he and his retainers Hyogo and Mutsu are this.
- Hot-Blooded: Yep.
- Locked Out of the Loop: At first he doesn't know about Hyakkimaru, though he suspects that something happened and caused grief to his mother. When he properly finds out...
- "Well Done, Son" Guy: To both of his parents, but especially to Nui. He knows Kagemitsu loves power more than anything and that Nui loves "someone else" (his brother) more than him.
Take and the children
Hibukuro and Ojiya
Demons and Spirits
The 48 / 12 Demons
Hyougo and Mutsu
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.