The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Dori Seda was an Underground Comics artist (1951-88).
Tropes used in Dori Seda include:
- Big Friendly Dog: Tona is very stinky, but otherwise not too bad.
- Butch Lesbian: In one story
- CherryPopTart: Once parodied with Terry Chop-Part.
- Comic Sutra: Two of her works feature a foursome which look... difficult.
- Cool and Unusual Punishment: In one story about hell. John Belushi has to make Adolf Hitler, Marquis de Sade and Albert Fisk laugh. John Wayne is married to Oscar Wilde. And Moe Howard is forced to watch My Dinner with Andre forever.
- Crazy Cat Lady: She had two (one of them called Dracula), and a big dog, Tona
- Daddy's Girl: He was a hobby artist and taught her to draw and paint from an early age.
- Good Angel, Bad Angel: With the devil wearing a leather corset and stockings.
- Really Gets Around
- San Francisco: Where she lived
- Smoking Hot Sex: After sex, people sometimes are depicted with smoking genitals.
- Squick: Occasionally. Let's leave it at that.
- Starving Artist
- Hopefully not Suspiciously Specific Denial ("no, I don't fuck my dog.")
- Take Our Word for It: The stink of Tona
- A Threesome Is Hot: Actually, no threesomes in her work, but two foursomes (two men and two women each)
- Transvestite: A friend of her, who appears in many stories.
- We Named the Monkey "Jack": She had given her friend Tony a cat, which he called Doro. When she got a dog from him, she called him Tona.
- Write Who You Know: Most of her stories even feature her as the main character.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.