|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Donnabellez is one of the more prominent female YouTube Let's Players. She generally favours L Ping Nintendo games, with the Nintendo Gamecube being her favourite console and the one she grew up with. She has received more attention since participating in one of The Runaway Guys' game tournaments. Also notable for being extremely perky.
Games she has LP'd include:
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Super Mario Sunshine
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (ongoing)
- Katamari Damacy
- Mario Kart: Double Dash
Games she has co-op L'd or guest starred in:
- Super Smash Bros Brawl (with The Runaway Guys)
- Super Mario Galaxy Versus (with AttackingTucans) (upcoming)
The work of this reviewer provides examples of:
- All Animals Are Dogs: Whenever a cute animal appears on-screen, she starts talking to it as if it were a dog. To say nothing of when dogs themselves are involved.
- All Men Are Perverts: Accuses her fanbase of this sometimes.
- Borrowed Catchphrase / Shout-Out: She likes to reference the catchphrases of other Let's Players, such as "It's not supposed to go at an angle!" and "IN THE BATHROOM!"
- Colbert Bump: Thanks to The Runaway Guys. She also attempted to do this herself by hosting a contest for lesser-known L Pers, with the intent of getting them some more exposure.
- Cuteness Proximity: Very prone to it. "OOOOH! It's a PUPPY!~ <3"
- Distaff Counterpart: Often compared (and paired) with Chuggaaconroy in the fandom, as they have the same sort of taste in games and consoles and are both known for high production values in their videos.
- Everything Is Big in Texas: She lives there, and often talks about Six Flags Over Texas amusement park.
- The Faceless: Averted, she appeared on-camera in her very first video and periodically in update vlogs.
- Fan Nickname: Often refers to Princess Peach as "Bitch Tits" due to considering her a Damsel Scrappy.
- Genki Girl: Embodies levels of happy perkiness almost too dangerously cute to handle.
- Hypocritical Humour: Often tells her fanbase to Get Your Mind Out of the Gutter...straight after herself noting some Accidental Innuendo in the game.
- Insistent Terminology: Referring to coins as "corns" after she mispronounced it that way once.
- Most Wonderful Sound: (In-Universe) According to her, the sound of Mario's shoes on hard surfaces in the FLUDD-less secret levels of Super Mario Sunshine.
- The Parody: "I'm On A Yoshi"
- Schedule Slip: A number of them. Super Mario Sunshine went on a month-long hiatus or so, before being resumed in December as an advent-calendar style upload. Then it went on another hiatus in January, when her laptop broke and she got engaged.
- Majoras Mask went unfinished for almost a year before she resumed it.
- Shown Their Work: Occasionally interrupts a video to discuss something related to the game in a The More You Know fashion, such as talking about the tanooki and its place in Japanese mythology early into her Super Mario Sunshine LP.
- Southern Belle
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The fandom tends to pair her as the girly girl to Lucahjin's tomboy.