|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- "Hiding in the darkness won't protect you from me! For I have KNIGHT VISION!" Not just the pun, but the fact that it was so groan-inducing that the groaners (two thieves he was trailing) gave away their hiding spot.
- Donovan Deegan keeping an Orc zealot from executing him by telling really bad jokes about Callanians.
- And luckily for him... it worked!
- Jacob helps Dominic back up:
Jacob: Why, Dominic...you appear to be grossly overburdened. (extends his skeletal arm) Let me help you up...
Dominic: GAH! If you think I'm going to let you touch me with that thing you're out of your mind!
(Jacob then reaches off-screen, then offers his now gloved skeletal hand to Dominic.)
- Speaking of Jacob, watch him learn firsthand just how secure a house built by an elemental is.
- The sheer awkwardness that followed:
Dominic: ...could this get any more awkward?
Jacob: Yes. (pulls back mask)
Dominic: ...thanks for that, Jacob.
- One way of exorcising a demon.
- "Dominic and I, having just been in the presence of [a dragon, reacted the way any pair of intellectuals would have...]
- "This is very inconvenient."
- "Just this page, its been one of the few to actually make me laugh out loud in so many years"
- ohdeargodyou'rehereearly. Miranda can sympathize because she knows exactly how Luna feels.
- One parent's reaction on Dominic getting married. He actually thought the other one would react that way.
- Quilt's second sight keeps letting him view up Pam's skirt for some reason.
- BEER BEAR!
- Best Brick Joke ever.
- A man's knife gets polymorphed into a corn on the cob. It then attacks him with impunity.
- Everytime Miranda Deegan uses her 'Evil Eye' has this Troper rolling on the floor...
- The second and third panels of this comic. Simple, but hilarious.
- The entire Wild Edge story arc basically consists of this. Just a few gems:
- ...I've been robbed.
- Their expressions in this strip are priceless.
- "You are the worst guide ever." "Bite me."
- "Are you as aggravated as I am?" "Arf."
- Heck, the entire thing. From Dominic in a weird peacock-ish outfit, to the "Jurk" sign, to Stunt being turned into a girl...the list goes on.
- Brian's reaction on Dominic's meeting the first necromancer. Do not read this if you have a weak lung, or if you are coughing badly. You'll die.
- Walk the Wild Edge is just as hilarious.
- Poor cloud...
- A whole new perspective.
- Spark. Full stop.
- Ever the Snarker, Dominic.
- Dejah is pretty funny for a slime ball...
- No, of course he isn't.
- Quite possibly the greatest threat ever.
- Apparently, Dominic's not the only one who can see the future...
- Wow...That's a man-kiss.... Greg's reaction really sells it.
- Going to an alterist has never been funnier. Why? Because Dominic's the victim now, of course! And a little one for the alterist as well.
Dominic: Good gravy...is there anyone in this building who hasn't been altered?
Ms. Kaldonia: There's you two. For now.
[Exit Dominic like his ass is on fire.]
Ms. Kaldonia: I've never seen a one-legged man move so fast.
Luna: SHE WAS KIDDING!
- And Let's not forget this gem...
- The conclusion of Jayden and Stunt's journey together. Stunt's expression really sells it.
- What happens to Dominic after to much stress.