|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Take Donald Duck. Make a crappy drawing of him on MS Paint. Put him in a four-panel comic and make him do unspeakably horrible things to other toons. Lastly, write the whole thing in broken English. Ta da! That's Dolan comics for you.
Read more about Dolan n frenz here.
Provides examples of:
- Black Comedy Rape
- Butt Monkey: Gooby, the comics' incarnation of Goofy. No matter what he does, he always gets screwed over somehow.
- Catch Phrase: "Goofy pls" and broken-English variations on "everything was better than expected".
- Gooby: "Dolan why yu do dis"
- Comedic Sociopathy
- Crack Pairing: Many comics have random and bizarre relationships between characters
- Crossover: Spoderman is a recurring character. Bogs Binny and Dafty Duk also appear occasionally, usually in comics starring Gooby.
- Depending on the Writer: There are two versions of Goofy who appear in the comics. The one used depends on whoever is more appropriate to the situation. There's "Ferrari Goofy", who drives a Ferrari (obviously), looks mostly like regular Goofy, and is very suspicious ("Wait a sec are u tryin to cheat me again"). Then there's "Gooby", who is more of The Woobie and very much Off-Model. As the meme has spread, both versions are now frequently referred to as "Gooby".
- There are two Dolans, the most well known one that faces the screen and a little to the side, and another with smaller eyes that faces more towards the side. the latter is far less sociopathic.
- Depraved Bisexual
- Eldritch Abomination: De Kremot Forg.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Dolan is quite possibly the most depraved, vile and downright disgusting memetic character in recent memory, but there's one thing that offends him. Racism.
- Gratuitous Finnish: Justified, since the meme began in Finland.
- Gratuitous Swearing: Everybody
- I Ate What?: See Toilet Humor below.
- Jerkass: Dolan, of course.
- Sometimes Gooby or Pruto gives him his comeuppance.
- Mind Screw: This.
- Once an Episode: Dolan has some interaction with Gooby or his nephews. Dolan screws the other toon over through some sexual, scatological or violent act. The other toon either dies or is made to suffer through Dolan's antics.
- One-Winged Angel: One comic depicts Gooby and his alternate forms as transformations of the real Goofy.
- Refuge in Audacity
- Refuge in Vulgarity
- Road Apples: thanks uncle dolan
- So Unfunny It's Funny: Many of the comics are like this.
- Spin-Off: Pukemàns and My Little Pnoy comics are pretty common.
- Many comics have other characters taking the place of Dolan and Gooby, such as The Anvgrs, or memefaces, or even Nrutu.
- Stylistic Suck
- Theme Tune Rap: Here.
- Toilet Humor: Many of the gags involve Dolan forcing or tricking other characters into eating his bodily waste.
- Villainous Incest
- Villain Protagonist: Dolan.
- Widget Series: And how.
- X Meets Y: Classic Disney Shorts meets Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff.
- Zero Wingrish: Absolutely everywhere.
- ↑ Yes, it is foreign; it originated from Finland.