|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
His task consists of finding them and (forcefully) putting them under the surveillance of Heaven (天使界 tenshikai, literally "Angel Realm"). He agrees since he thinks it's just a dream, but when he wakes up he sees the angel Lulu, who was sent to accompany him so the Arch Angel can be sure he gets this stuff done. He still tries to refuse, but was threatened by Lulu to be turned into a Good Guy, something Akuji clearly doesn't want due to his bad boy attitude. And so the witch hunt begins...
Considering the plot, it is more like an Excuse Plot to provide the player with LOTS of Fan Service. In what form, you ask? Well, to confirm that the suspect is a witch, Akuji has to find the "Witch Mark", which is supposed to be somewhere on the suspect's body. And to find it, he has to... well... perform a thorough examination of the girl's body. Using the stylus to "examine" them. Needless to say that apart from a few exceptions the girls don't want him to, so there's usually a Boss Fight before the examination.
Particularly the first game gained some fame due to its review in NGamer, because the reviewer simply refused to give a regular rating. This resulted in a Big No written in every category instead of an actual rating. 
- Accidental Pervert: Akuji. It's not like he wants to grope all the girls to confirm that they are witches, he just has to. Or does he?
- All Just a Dream: Averted. At the beginning of the first game, Akuji didn't think his dream about the Arch Angel and his duty to hunt witches would turn out to be something that actually happened.
- All There in the Manual: It stated right in the beginning of the encounter with Yuuma Mochizuki that he's a boy. Nevertheless people without sufficient proficiency in the Japanese language played the game for the Fan Service, just to find out later that he's NOT just a flat-chested girl.
- All There Is to Know About "The Crying Game": You are a ordinary junior high student who has to hunt witches and confirm the fact that they actually are by groping them. 'Nuff said.
- Anything That Moves: Aside from teasing Akuji all the time, cute angel Lulu seems to show some deep interest in the witches Akuji has caught...
- When Akuji broke into the girls' locker room to find prove that Maho Akai is a witch, Lulu was very fond of "examining" the clothes lying around.
- Bandage Boy: Yuuma Mochizuki
- Bitch in Sheep's Clothing: Merry Watabiki. Almost literally, since she is always wearing a bunny suit.
- The Cheerleader: Maho Akai. However, she doesn't show any of the negative character traits normally associated with cheerleaders.
- Cosplay Otaku Girl: Ayame Midou, although you shouldn't expect her to admit it.
- Cursed with Awesome: Akuji. Because being able to grope lots of girls and get away with it surely is something worth complaining about...
- Debatable. Being coerced into committing sexual assault isn't everyone's idea of a good time.
- Cuteness Proximity: Ayame seems to be quite fond of [[spoiler: Yuuma's werewolf form. Oh, those fluffy
- Depraved Bisexual: My God, Lulu!!! See Anything That Moves for details.
- Double Entendre: Eve Seiya is very fond of these when talking to Akuji, much to his chagrin.
- Dropped a Bridget On Him: What Nagi Futaba does to Akuji. He is not amused]].
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Nagi Futaba
- Although it's intentional. He and his sister Nami are supposed to be twins, after all.
- Even the Guys Want Him: Akuji.
- FANSERVICE: Where should I start...???
- Fan Service with a Smile: Ayame Midou works part-time in a Maid Cafe.
- First Girl Wins: Since the games have an ending for each girl, this trope can be invoked.
- Gamer Chick: Renge Oda! Have fun counting the moments she doesn't play any video game. I dare you...
- Gay Option: Due to Multiple Endings, it is possible for Akuji to end up with Yuuma Mochizuki or Nagi Futaba
- Hospital Hottie: Eve Seiya
- Hot Chick with a Sword: Rekka Nagisa. Complete with several Katanas and Sarashi.
- Meaningful Name: It would be easier to list the characters who don't have one.
- Maho Akai. Mahou means "Magic/Sorcery" and "Akai" means "Red". Go figure.
- Eve Seiya and Noel Seiya. "Seiya" means "Christmas Eve", "Noel" is French for "Christmas" and "Eve" ... well...
- Miko: Ayame Midou
- Multiple Endings: In each game Akuji can end up with any of the
girlssuspects he had to "examine".
- No Export for You: None of the three games were released outside Japan.
- Ordinary High School Student: Akuji.
- Our Angels Are Different: Lulu, Noel Seiya, Eve Seiya and Koron Seihana
- Our Werewolves Are Different: Yuuma Mochizuki
- Sugar and Ice Personality: Ayame Midou
- Tsundere: Melly Watabiki. She's completely dere-dere when talking to Akuji, and only Akuji...
- Unwanted Harem
- Updated Rerelease: "Majo Doki Plus" is a remake of "Doki Doki Majo Shinpan", the first game. Additional content includes new girls, updated sprites for most character, new artworks and a lot more voice acting.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: Nagi Futaba.