The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Most of the movie. Patches, Steve, and White tend to generate these constantly.
- When White tries to hit on Kate, Peter gives us this:
Peter: You need some help leaving, White?
White: This doesn't concern you, Lafleur!
Peter: Not nearly as much as your hair does. That's for sure!
- Apparently, dodgeball is a greater competition than the World Cup, World Series...and World War Two, combined.
- Patches: "You're about as useful as a cock-flavored lollipop!"
- In the TV edit, he says, "poopie-flavored lollipop", which is just as funny (and gross).
- Moments later, Patches gives an even more devastatingly funny insult: "You couldn't hit water if you fell out of a boat!"
- If you can dodge traffic, you can dodge a ball.
- And wrenches.
- "Who's Steve the Pirate?" (later...) "Oh it's Steve the Pirate"
- Explanation: He doesn't recognize Steve the Pirate when he's in his pirate costume, but instead during the one time in the whole movie that he's in normal clothing.
- "Fuckin' Chuck Norris."
- The director stated in the DVD commentary that he wishes he had a way to have that line play on repeat all throughout his house.
- Patches "...Bye Bye" I dont know why it just cracks me up.
- When the Girl Scouts get disqualified and one of them walks up to the girl who caused it and says, "God damn you, Bernice!"
- After White introduces Fran to the Joes, who nails a guy across the bad room with a dodgeball.
Justin: I think that guy might really be dead!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.