The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Complete Monster: The Master receives perhaps his most twisted portrayal yet in "The Glorious Dead". He destroys history, transforming Earth into a planet made up entirely of radical xenophobic fundamentalist psychos led by an immortal nihilist sociopath. He then proceeds to wreak havoc and destruction across the entire universe all to spite the Doctor. It's by far his most dick-ish portrayal yet.
- Fanon Discontinuity: How many people treat the Sixth Doctor strip "The World Shapers", for its explanation of the Cybermen's origins (especially when compared to the Big Finish audio story Spare Parts, considered the definitive Cybermen origin story).
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Quite a few moments.
- Iron Woobie: Despite heavy angsting to begin with, by the time of Children of the Revolution, Izzy brushes off the body swap with a joke and even embraces her new abilities.
- Jerkass Woobie: Destrii suffered horribly at the hands of her mother, grew up friendless on a world with the expectations of an entire nation dumped on her shoulders and had to fight for her life in constant gladiatorial battles. Despite all her misdeeds, you just end up wanting to give her a hug. She becomes an Iron Woobie later as her most noble moment yet is rewarded by her uncle, the one person she liked and trusted in her whole life, beating her to a bloody pulp and leaving her for dead.
- Wangst: Izzy, over not knowing the identities of her parents.
- The Woobie: Izzy. Despite a large dose of Wangst surrounding her adoption issues, she's rather understandably devestated by the body swap, as she faces the realization that she can never see her family friends, or live a normal life again.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.