|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Alternate Ninth through Twelfth Doctors (Rowan Atkinson, Richard E. Grant, Jim Broadbent and Hugh Grant)
From the Comic Relief charity skit The Curse of Fatal Death. A parody, not even remotely canon. Written by Steven Moffat, who lovingly references it in episodes on occasion now that he's actually in charge of Doctor Who.
- Deadpan Snarker: Atkinson, very much in the mould of the later Blackadders.
- Official Couple: He and his companion, Emma (Julia Sawalha) are engaged.
In the last segment of the sketch, he regenerated several times, finally ending up as:
Thirteenth Doctor (Joanna Lumley)
- Bi the Way: She seems equally happy with the thought of marrying either Emma or the Master.
- Gender Bender
- Jumping the Gender Barrier: The Master is very taken with the Doctor's new form.
- Man, I Feel Like a Woman: "I've always wanted to get my hands on one of these!"