|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Do You Like Horny Bunnies? is an H-game released by G-Collections in 2002.
The plot concerns Yukari Fujisawa, a high school student living on his own and desperate for a job. One day, he sees a want ad in the newspaper for waiters at a fancy Italian restaurant called Platinum. When he gets there, he discovers that the waitresses all wear Playboy bunny costumes. After winning the manager's favor, Yukari lands himself a job as a waiter. He now has one month to find a girlfriend, his options being:
- Sae Ishigami: Yukari's cousin. While they were close during childhood, they began to drift apart as they grew up. Now, Sae feels like this is her chance to reconnect with Yukari.
- Hiromi Yanagi: Sae's best friend and a Meganekko. She's very shy, but warms up to Yukari as time goes on.
- Ryo Kugenuma: The youngest of the waitstaff, she's serious about her job. Her family is very traditional, so she keeps her job a secret from them.
- Chimaki Hase: The oldest waitress, she's an immature Genki Girl who likes flirting with the other waitresses.
- Akina Inamura: The manager of Platinum. She has no qualms about hitting on anyone and everyone she finds cute.
A sequel, Do You Like Horny Bunnies 2, was released in 2004. It now focuses on a man named Kazuma, who ran off to Europe after his high school girlfriend broke up with him. While working as a sommelier in Italy, he meets his ex-girlfriend, who convinces him to work at her husband's restaurant, another branch of Platinum. Kazuma accepts and returns to Japan to work alongside more waitresses in bunny suits. The characters from the original make short appearances. Which girl you're going after depends on what waitress appears.
This game contains the following tropes:
- All Women Are Lustful
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Hiromi becomes one in her route due to her issues with abandonment.
- Clothing Damage: Expect many pairs of pantyhose to be ripped to shreds.
- Distressed Damsel: In Madoka's route in the second game, Kazuma has to rescue her from a stalker before the stalker rapes her.
- Fan Service with a Smile: The main selling point of Platinum.
- Genki Girl: Chimaki.
- Informed Deformity: Yukari is said to look very feminine, so much so that he could pass as a woman. However, he looks rather masculine in the offical artwork.
- Kissing Cousins: Yukari and Sae, if you go after her.
- Making Love in All the Wrong Places: Sae is really into this.
- Meganekko: Hiromi.
- No Periods, Period: Averted. Ryo goes through PMS, then gets her first period during her route.
- Nonstandard Game Over: If Yukari doesn't find a girlfriend in one month, he gets a terminal disease.
- Parental Abandonment: Hiromi's biological father left her and her mother when she was a child.
- Playboy Bunny: The reason these games exist.
- Potty Failure: Hiromi has a habit of wetting herself during sex.