|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Not all webcomics have continuous running plots, so some of them get to escape Fanon Discontinuity. It's also easy to skip over the worst parts, especially when going through an Archive Trawl. These moments, on the other hand, still stick out like a sore thumb to some.
Note: No personal examples. Examples are meant to be in reference to groups of fandom.
- There are a good many Wotchers who do their best to forget Consequences. Or, at the very least, the part of it where a formerly 30-year-old man both accepts that he is now a high school girl and is ok with it because he was lonely as an adult.
- Whether or not the ending of Bob and George happened depends greatly on whether you think the Rule of Funny excuses it.
- Fans of Ctrl+Alt+Del do this with the miscarriage storyline.
- Some people like to believe that Part 2 of YU+ME: dream never happened. Let's just leave it at that for now.
- There is a growing number of Penny and Aggie fans that believe the comic ended after the "Popsicle War" storyline.
- Given the author's tendency to Retcon the comic, whether or not several things in Sonichu really happened are more or less up to the reader to figure out for themselves.