|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Things fandom would like to pretend never happened on the internet.
- 4Chan/b/: before Boxxy showed up, or in some cases before it became widely known.
- In fact, the user base on /b/ is even more fractured, some disapprove of the raids, others hate how others showed up to repeatedly post the same stuff over again, and those who think it should have started in the first place, and so on and so forth.
- Most of the other boards just like to pretend /b/ doesn't exist
- It is one of the rules of The Church of Blow that we do not talk about episode 23. Okay, the fandom accepts that video 23 exists, but Cornelius doesn't. Used again later with Bernard repeatedly saying that the viral, musical number Youtube Is My Life never existed and he didn't remember making it.
- The Nostalgia Chick's review of Dune is often considered this, as is Film Brain's review of Equilibrium.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.