The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- When Davis says, "If I'd been there sooner, he might still be alive," Davis wasn't just putting on airs. If he'd finished the job sooner, he wouldn't have had to murder the cop who saw him at the crime scene.
- A very dark case, but in the original movie, before Harry breaks the rules, the killer breaks the "rules" when he refuses to answer where his hostage is buried even after Harry brings him the ransom money he'd asked from the city officials. - Cas Warner
- Okay, at the end of the first movie, Harry gets rid of his badge and is clearly not a cop anymore. However, in the sequel, he is still a cop working in the force, as though nothing had ever happened. Would someone like to explain that?
- Magnum Force opens with Harry on loan to Stakeout, so maybe he was demoted as a result of his actions during the first film. Or for losing his badge.
- He actually just threw his badge away as a sign, he didn't do this by the book and felt he wasn't a cop anymore.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.