|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The badass line to end all badass lines from the first film:
I know what you're thinking, punk. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, I've forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, 'punk?'
- Not to mention that when Harry starts to berate the fool he says "punk" with such force the actor's hair is blown back.
- A somewhat convoluted, but surprisingly Chessmasterish moment from Magnum Force, Harry is in a shooting competition with a man he (correctly) suspects in a series of vigillante shootings; he (reasonably) asks to borrow the man's gun. The suspect, already in a Columbo-like situation, agrees. Harry proceeds to make a point to the suspect by shooting one of the "innocent" targets in the shoot/don't shoot target run. And then, that night, Harry returns to the shooting gallery, finds the innocent target he shot earlier, and uses the bullet he extracts from it to compare the ballistics on the vigilante shootings.
- It should be noted that the "innocent" target was a cop.
- Not that it changes much, but Harry shot the cop target with his own gun during the competition. It was after the competition was over when he shot a run with the other gun, and an intentional miss lodged the slug in a 2x4.
- Also from Magnum Force, the very last use of "A man's got to know his limitations."
- Yet another example from Magnum Force was when Harry sneaks up on a killer cop and fucking BEATS him to death.
- In Sudden Impact a crook that Harry arrested is being released due to the arrest methods. Harry encounters him in the courthouse elevator. The crook mocks him and laughs in his face. A large vein in Harry's temple swells as he grabs the scum by the tie and pulls him across the elevator, slamming him into the wall. Holding him close, he threatens: "Listen punk, to me you're nothing but dog shit. And a lot of things can happen to dog shit. It can be scraped up with a shovel off the ground, it can dry up and blow away in the wind or it can be stepped on and squashed. So take my advice kid and be careful where the dog shits you." He throws the terrified crook into the other wall of the elevator and resumes glaring at the panel of buttons. A colleague looks to him and says "You're a class act Callahan. A real class act."
- He winds up killing that guy and his friends.
- "Who's 'we', sucka?" "Smith and Wesson... and me."
- Giving a mobster a heart attack while he's at dinner with his family just by talking to him has to be bad.
- Despite being token female member of the gang, Ray shows bigger balls than any other of the rapists in Jennifer's kill-list before her death.
So, the bitch is here. Tell me, how's your slut sister?
- Harry shoots the Big Bad Mick, who falls into a spinning carousel and ends up impaled by an unicorn seat.