|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Dinosaur Office! Rawr!
Dinosaur Office is a series of stop-motion cartoons on College Humor that focuses on the daily lives of the dinosaur office workers.
This web original provides examples of:
- Bunny Ears Lawyer: Terry is prone to eating his employees and becoming incredibly destructive and violent when upset, but he is regarded as a genuinely competent boss, and he will take responsibility if anything bad happens to the company (such as a volcanic eruption).
- Butt Monkey: The other workers constantly make fun of Craig or laugh at him stumble, though not maliciously. Craig feels hurt but bounces right back the next day.
- Todd has his moments, such as when he is eaten by Terry in the first episode, and later doesn't get to the car in time when they're running away from the angry carnivorous waiter when they visit a restaurant.
- Did Not Get the Girl: Craig finds various female coworkers to try to date but gets turned down, each time resulting in violence somehow.
- Earthshattering Kaboom: Averted. "Just like that volcano last week. It was supposed to scorch the earth! (Beat) It only scorched half of the earth!"
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: It's dinosaurs in an office.
- I'm a Humanitarian: Terry.
- No Indoor Voice: A number of the office workers, mostly the male ones (though a female stegosaurus speaks in a similar tone).
- Skewed Priorities: In "Volcano Drill," Craig and Todd are determined to have their conversation in the midst of an erupting volcano.
- Snap Back: Nearly every episode has either the office building gravely damaged or someone killed off, but by the next episode, everything is back to normal.
- They Killed Kenny Again: Terry eats the Intern, a young parasaurolophus, in each episode the Intern appears in.
- Would Hurt a Child: Played for laughs. Terry hosts Bring Your Child To Work day to eat them, apparently.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.