The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Digimon game released on numerous platforms in 2005. It was released on the Play Station 2, Xbox and, in Japan and the US, the Game Cube. Differs significantly from its predecessors by being closer to an action RPG than a typical Mons game.
This game contains examples of the following tropes:
- Amazing Technicolor Battlefield: The four main bosses get these.
- Degraded Boss / Mook Promotion: Mecha Rogue Epsilon; which trope applies depends on whether you do Electro Mine or Mecha Nest first.
- Mecha Rogue Delta is fought as the boss of Goblin Fortress, three are fought for the boss fight of Vine Tunnel, and in the final section of the game they're essentially normal enemies.
- Fixed Camera
- HP to One: Quicksand in the desert.
- Sequential Boss: Mecha Rogue X.
- Stationary Boss: The second form of Mecha Rogue X.
- Throw a Barrel At It: Part of Grief Wasteland.
- Wolfpack Boss: The Vine Tunnel boss fight.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.