|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- "Trash Day" Gabumon promising that he'd stand by Matt, no matter what. The crest of friendship's glow is restored and he Warp-Digivolves to MetalGarurumon. Doubles as a C Mo A as well.
- The surprisingly fantastic Digimon movie shows Tai and Matt travelling into the internet, not with Techno Babble, but through sheer love for their Digimon.
Tai: "Listen, I don't have a whistle to wake you, but I want you to know you're not alone. Okay? And the mail keeps coming. It won't stop! Kids from all over the world are writing to you. They need your help. You're the only one who can do it! Feel their hope! Feel their strength!"
WarGreymon: "Tai..." *cough* "I... FEEL THEM!" (Cue Crowning Moment of Awesome.)
- The sequel Diaboromon Strikes Back, has another moment on the part of a crowd of nameless onlookers. Diaboromon has appeared in the harbour a la Godzilla and pretty much half the city has shown up to watch the fight, Omnimon is out for the count and things are looking pretty much hopeless, when Ken and Daisuke show up and hear their Digimon calling for them across the crowded peer. They struggle to get to each other through the throng of people -- then Daisuke yells and the crowd, realising who (and what) these two kids are immediately part en masse to let them through and reach their partners - all of them smiling, cheering and encouraging them.
- "Sora's Crest of Love" is pretty much an entire episode of this. We find out that while the group was separated, Sora and Biyomon had been helping them all along. Sora figures out her mother really did care about her when she feels the same way about Biyomon, her love for her partner ultimately triggering her crest to let her digivolve into Garudamon.
- It's a minor thing, but Koromon and Kari playing pattycake together in episode 21 is just too adorable not to mention.
- Even after everything that happened in the Princess Mimi episode...when the Geckomon and Otamamon see Mimi again, they're so THRILLED TO SEE HER! It was just so cute!
- Joe, Mimi, Palmon and Gomamon striking up a friendship with their old foe Ogremon was just so sweet as well.
- After Kari got sick, and spent a while separated from her brother...Tai has been worried sick about her, and they're finally reunited again, what do they do? Run to each other, Tai picks his sister up and twirls her around! Everyone with me now...D'AWWWWW!
- Tai barreling in to save Sora from Datamon always brings warm fuzzies to my heart!
- Just the simple act of Matt going through all the trouble to take TK home who lives far away now is so sweet. Heck, any small moment where you see Matt and TK show that they care a lot about each other is just so sweet.
Patamon: "We like it when you guys get mushy."
- Kari freeing a large group of Numemon from slavery, and the Numemon trying to save her life in turn.