The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- In the fifth book when Greg and Rowley reunite and become friends again, which is also a Crowning Moment of Funny when Rowley offers to share a "Best Friends" locket with Greg.
- A similar thing happens in the first movie.
- The end of the third book. After all of those constant attempts by Greg in trying to prove to his dad, Frank, that he's not a wimp (which usually ended up proving the opposite), being mistaken for Fregley of all people by his crush and being humiliated in front of the Snellas, Greg FINALLY catches a break; Frank actually thinks the "military school" situation over and decides not to go through with it.
- The ending of the second movie.
- 'Not bad, Heffley. Not bad at all.'
- Heartwarming because Angie spends most of the movie commenting on what a jerk Greg is.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.