She provides examples of:
- Blue Eyes
- Bilingual Bonus: In addition to her mother tongue (German), she speaks French and English fluently and can dub herself in three languages with no accent. Got to show it off in Inglourious Basterds.
- The Chick: About 95% of her English-speaking roles.
- Pimped-Out Dress: Nearly always. Being Karl Lagerfeld's muse has its perks.
- Pretty in Mink: Has shown up places wearing a few furs, like a brown rabbit bolero jacket.
- So Beautiful It's a Curse: Speaking of which, she's something of an example herself. She looks so perfectly like a classically gorgeous Hollywood Actress that it's difficult for her to be cast credibly as anything else. Tellingly, her two most well-known (serious) English roles are as the aforementioned most beautiful woman in the world and as a professional (and famous) actress in Inglorious Basterds.
- Unlimited Wardrobe
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.