|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- One of the coolest invocations of "You have ten seconds to..." happens if you pick the third choice to save Sandra Renton from some punk ass bitch named Johnny (who also happens to work for fellow punk ass bitch Jojo).
- "This is what I was made for, isn't it? This is why I exist? Alright. Let's do this!" -- the Helios ending
- Tracer Tong's ending, with the enthusiasm in his voice, uplifting music, and a quote from Khalil Gibran: "Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth..."
- JC Denton escapes from Bad Guy HQ and still spares the time to tell The Dragon what a corrupt asshole he is. Badass, party of one, your table is ready.
JC Denton: Well, since that makes you my new boss, take a good look at Manderley's dead body. Consider that my resignation. I don't have time to write a letter.
- Also, after managing to avert an enemy atomic strike by capturing the silo just before its ICBM launches, does Denton chalk up this victory and call it a day like his allies suggest? Hell no. Denton retargets the missile himself to wipe the Big Bad's surface defenses off the map, has his chopper pilot drop him off right at ground zero, and enters the Big Bad's underground lair through the nuked wreckage!
- When you get to Area 51, if you ran from Walton Simons rather than confronting him at the Ocean Lab, he'll be there to greet you. JC's response is one of the coolest things ever.
Walton Simons: You take another step forward and here I am again, like your own reflection in a hall of mirrors.
JC Denton: That makes me one ugly son of a bitch.
- Bob Page's entire raving speech in the intro is amazing, and perfectly complimented by the music.
...or better than kings. (music goes quiet) GODS.
- And JC's reaction to Page's insane hubris is just as amazing.
Bob Page: Soon, I will become pure energy. I will burn like the brightest star.
JC Denton: You're gonna burn, all right.
- The killphrases for Anna Navarre and Gunther Hermann, or rather, how JC uses them.
- JC to Anna:
Anna: I will have to kill you myself.
JC: Take your best shot, Flatlander Woman.
Anna: How did you know...? [explodes]
- And then to Gunther:
JC: I know something you don't.
Gunther: You know you will be defeated.
JC: I know your UNACTO killphrase: Laputan Machine.
Gunther: I am not a machi- [starts twitching uncontrollably]
JC: Stiiicks and stooones.
Gunther then explodes.]