The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Just about every performance of DMC.
- Of special note is Krauser II's one night stand with Tokyo Tower and fathering Roppongi Hils the same night. See the Memetic Badass entry on the main page.
- Fanon: The entire story of Krauser II's life, as well as his various "special techniques", are made up by his fans. Often on the spot when he does something new and interesting.
- So Bad It's Good: In The Movie in after the climactic Cluster F-Bomb battle with Jack ill Dark, Negishi realizes that his crush Yuri is in the audience. So instead of playing one of his DMC songs, he plays one of his ultra-saccharine songs: "Amai Koibito" (Sweet Lover). As Krauser. The entire audience cringes in pain throughout the entire performance. One of his fans comes to the conclusion that this must be a demon's love song and proceeds to cheer for him.
- And the lyrics... oh god the lyrics. Every band is guilty of horrible lyrics either put through a translator or intentionally so badly written as to give you an aneurysm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.