The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
When Hayashi Shigeki and Adachi Minako get together for soundtracks, awesome things happen:
- "Grim Angels" is the first battle song you hear, and gets reused when you fight Ledah and Malice
- "Battle Against Demons", the generic battle theme. Especially the version used in the GBA PV.
- "Inescapable!", has a catchy melody and is fast paced inducing the feeling of actually being cornered by enemies.
- The Final Boss song was actually brand new in the GBA version, and it was so awesome that they had to make an arranged version.
- "Dark Gate" is actually an arrangement of Heaven's Gate theme, made awesome and fitting for the final chapter.
- The extended version of Yggdra's arranged theme.
- Milanor's Leitmotif is pretty heroic and kickass.
- Recruitable character Cruz has a pretty awesome theme.
- Gulcasa's Leitmotif has undergone four official mixes (five as of the PSP OST release), and with good reason--it's just that badass.
- Although being quite short, Mistel's theme is damn catchy and cool.
- Cute Witch Pamela's theme is quite catchy
- "We'll Never Fight Alone plays during the demo and is damned kickass.
- The Royal Army's Leitmotif has many remixes. However Blitzkrieg will become an Ear Worm
- "Battle on the Requiem" played during the final maps.
- When the soundtrack for the PSP version of the game was finally released in Japan, a number of battle themes (Russell's, Aegina's, Gulcasa's, Nessiah's, and the generic Dragon General and Soldier themes) were extended or otherwise remixed. Said extensions and remixings are generally quite badass.
- Following in that tradition, both of Gulcasa's themes, "Blazing Emperor" and "Path of the King".
- Both of Milanor's themes: "Towards an Ideal" and "In the Nocturnal Assault"
- Yggdra's daytime theme "Under the Holy Sword".
- The short answer: Everything.
- Youth Knows No Sin, Emilia's Leitmotif.
- Bravely, If Roughly, Leon's.
- The Limit of Wit, Jenon's theme
- Powerfully, Fleetingly, Peacefully, Eater's theme.
- It's back and you love it.
- Ep. I-II-IV Fantasia , a full-orchestral medley of two songs each from episodes I, II, and IV, culminating in a triumphant version of Maria's theme.
- Knights in the Nightmare, the title screen music is so calm, soothing and sad.
- Main character Maria's theme is kickass.
- Battle at the Gate
- Clash with Cursed Pisce (PSP version here)
- Clash with the Sharpshooter Aqueline
- Call of the Moon/Clash with the Werewolf Jamie
- Clash with the Imperial Princess Alier (PSP version here)
- Clash with the Dark King Zolgonark (PSP version here)
- Battle in the Land of Cantolounn (PSP version here)
- The DS version of Clash with the Servant/Devout Sacchito is mediocre, but its PSP counterpart is much better.
- Gargandia 983, the opening movie theme.
- The Chief Knight Robertus
- "Raguel", the theme for the decisive battle against Ragnus.
- Leonica and Daltanica, the theme for the final battle of the B route.
- Pinger's theme, "The Cat-Eared Pirate".
- "Sweetly, Ferociously" (or Beatifully, Fiercely), the remix of Eater's theme.
- "A Destroyer Clad in Gold" (or The Golden Destroyer), theme of this world's Yggdra.
- "The Dual Pistols Sing in the Battlefield" (or My Two Guns Sing on the Battlefield), Elisha's theme.
- "Brave!", Kamuru's theme. Make sure to turn the volume up!
- The Seeker, theme of Gariored and Ashley.
- Candy Power!, theme of Locomoco.
- A Vampire Wielding the Demon Spear!, theme of Raspberry.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.