|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The Collector's rant after Brayker uses the key to ward him off:
The Collector: Humans! You're not worth the flesh you're printed on! Fuck this cowboy shit! You fuckin' ho-dunk, po-dunk, well then there MOTHERFUCKERS! All you had to do was give me the god-damned key! And then we could get on with our lives!
- The Collector suddenly appears behind Cordelia on the porch and tries to enter, only to be barred by the blood barrier. And has this to say:
The Collector: Gimme the key, Brayker, for CRYIN' OUT LOUD!
- The Collector offering Irene her severed arm in exchange for her soul:
The Collector: Hello! I'm your waiter Skip. Our special today is a lovely poached appendage. Market price, of course. For starters, I recommend the finger food. You want your arm back on? I can make it happen.
- And then Irene responds by holding out her stump. No, she's not accepting the offer; she's giving him the finger.
- Not to mention shortly after The Collector manages to get upstairs:
The Cryptkeeper: What the hell are you doing?! You call that 'hack-ting?'
Actor: Well, yes, as a matter of fact, I do call it 'acting.'
The Cryptkeeper: Well, let me tell you something, pal -- you're no 'Gory' Cooper! You're not even a Robert 'Deadford!' Another take like that, and it'll be back to 'bit parts' for you, and I won't say what bits I'm talking about!
- Uncle Willy's seduction, surrounded by topless women cooing and The Collector as a barkeep.