Dee is a voice actor from Indiana best known for being second to Frank Welker in doing various animal, alien, and monster sound effects in various cartoons and feature films. He also does a lot of human voices, mainly voicing nerdy young boys or scientists.
Chances are very high that you've heard him, even if you don't know it.
Some of Dee Bradley Baker's more notable roles (aside from additional voices) include:
- Klaus, the insane, lecherous goldfish (who used to be an East German skiier until the CIA put his brain in a goldfish body) in American Dad. According to an American Dad DVD special about the show's creation, Baker always wanted to voice a perverted German character and most of the German Klaus speaks is real (even if it sounds dirty) and Baker actually know: from being in Germany for a time.
- Kelpie, Pooka Pooka, Jersey Devil, and Maximinus in American Dragon: Jake Long
- Appa, Momo, and most of the other animals in Avatar: The Last Airbender; also, the singing nomad Chong.
- Tarrlok in The Legend of Korra as well as Naga, Pabu, and most of the other animals, again.
- Ra's al Ghul in Batman: Arkham City.
- The Clock King, Felix Faust, Etrigan, Chemo, Brain, Scarecrow, and Ace the Bat-Hound in Batman: The Brave And The Bold.
- Stinkfly, Wildmutt, and Eye Guy in Ben 10.
- All of the Omnitrix aliens in Ben 10 Alien Force.
- Number 4/Wallabee Beetles, Mr. Fibb, and the Toilenator in Codename: Kids Next Door.
- Dad in Cow and Chicken.
- Wulf and Operative K in Danny Phantom.
- Sanjay, Elmer and his boil, Remy Buxaplenty, and Binky in Fairly Oddparents.
- General RAAM in Gears of War.
- Wakka in Kingdom Hearts.
- Che and Gutterball in The Goode Family.
- Gravemind in the Halo series.
- Olmec in Legends of the Hidden Temple; he also used his normal voice as The Announcer here. Baker also spent some time announcing the game show Shop Til You Drop.
- Perry the Platypus and various ancillary characters (his nasally high-pitched cadence is pretty easy to spot once you've heard it) in Phineas and Ferb.
- Elmer Sglue in The Powerpuff Girls.
- Daffy Duck and the Tazmanian Devil in Space Jam.
- Dr. Curt Connors/The Lizard in The Spectacular Spider-Man.
- Squilliam Fancyson in SpongeBob SquarePants.
- All of the Clonetroopers in Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
- Larry, Cinderblock, Plamus, Soto and his dog in Teen Titans.
- Morlock vocal effects in The Time Machine.
- Joe Black/Viewtiful Joe in Viewtiful Joe (the video games, not the anime adaptation or Marvel vs. Capcom 3).
- Nightcrawler in X Men Legends (I & II). 
- Wolf in Young Justice.
- Both Atlas and P-body in Portal 2.
- Speaking of Valve games, he also makes noises for some of the Infected in Left 4 Dead.
- Letz Shake from No More Heroes.
- Boba Fett, Baron Merillion Tarko, and Rebel Troopers in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.
- Death and Tameable Rider in Dantes Inferno.
- Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic in Avengers Earths Mightiest Heroes.
- ↑ Basically the same voice he uses as Klaus.