|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
"Cannon to right of them,Volley'd and thunder'd;"
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
—Alfred, Lord Tennyson, The Charge of the Light Brigade
Yuri: You know how some guns have red lasers that indicate where they're aiming? Watch this.Yuri: Exactly.
Marina: Is it broken? You glowed red and the whole room lit up.
For when you absolutely, positively need something Deader Than Dead, there is nothing better than throwing everything but the kitchen sink (or maybe even it) at it. There Is No Kill Like Overkill, after all.
- Always Accurate Attack: You'll never miss.
- Atomic Hate, for nuclear weapons.
- Attack Drone, in large numbers, often from every direction at once, is a popular choice. The Gundam franchise is rife with examples, and literally called an "all-range attack" in-universe.
- Beam Spam, for energy beams. Bonus points if you're using Attack Drones.
- Death From Above, for artillery strikes and other methods of raining indiscriminate death.
- Heroic RROD, for when your need to throw everything you have at a target even if it means your life.
- Homing Projectile, for missiles or anything else.
- Macross Missile Massacre, for masses of missiles.
- More Dakka, for automatic and semi-automatic ranged weapons (also covers single shot weapons with really fast loaders with a bottomless ammo source and maybe an unusual loading style).
- Rain of Arrows, for a rain of sharp pointy Death From Above (also useful for blotting out the sun).
- Spam Attack, for melee attacks in general.
- Spin Attack, for a literal death in all directions.