|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Jack McCall haplessly trying to recreate an insult he was handed by Wild Bill to another poker player.
- "NOT WU, WHO, YOU IGNORANT FUCKING CHINK!"
- The scene after Al "promotes" Johnny to being a Road Agent. Al's talking to Dan about it, when Johnny comes down the stairs.
Johnny: Hey, Al. Any reason I can't share with Dan what you told me about me taking over for Persimmon Phil? (Note that Dan is standing right there)
Al: Yeah. Keep Dan in the dark.
Dan: Hey Johnny. What's new?
(Johnny looks at his feet.)
- The swatches scene with the German tailor. To say more would ruin it.
- "Among humans, for grip, the China-woman's snatch has no peer. In all nature, the python is its only rival, though few have lived to tell the tale..."
- "I will profane your fucking remains, E.B... Gabriel's trumpet will produce you from the ass of a pig."
- Al's near perfect impression of E.B.
- Jimmy the opium courier soiling himself after Al punches him.
- E.B. advising some new arrivals to "not look to your left as you egress," if they're religiously inclined, as Pete is doing a Pagan-like ritual with the antler Alma gave him.
- "THE TIT-LICKER!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.