|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Alternative Character Interpretation: There are plenty of ways to alternatively interpret my character! Am I genuinely insane, or just faking it to catch my enemies off guard? Am I a total psycho or MISUNDERSTOOD WOOBIE WHO JUST NEEDS TO BE LOVED?! Heroic Comedic Sociopath or Villain Protagonist? All of the above? You decide!
- And the Fandom Rejoiced:
- Subverted in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Ryan Reynolds as me was a perfect choice, except for the fact that Dudepeel was nothing like me. He didn't even talk (an unfortunate side effect of having his lips sewn together). Luckily, a new Deadpool movie is being made, which puts me and my mouth front and center. Especially if the one particular "R rated musical" idea of Reynolds' manages to make it in (and with the help of writers Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick. I love those guys).
- Eventually, the Deadpool film script was leaked. It is AWESOME. Reese, Wernick, good job. Only Reynolds can play me now. 
- Also, Amazing Spider-Man #611, written by Joe Kelly, wherein my battle with the little bugger degrades into an insult war.
- Marvel vs. Capcom 3 had a trailer of me beating Dante up.
- Better Than Canon: Its Just Some Random Guy's "Rorschach and Deadpool" videos, as implied by the Tropers who added scenes from it to my pages.
- Chaotic Good: Even if I choose to be a good guy, that won't stop me from killing regular people, ruining dreams, and causing huge explosions.
- Chaotic Stupid or Chaotic Selfish: Hey! I Take Offense to That Last One....I'm not selfish...all the time...
- Complete Monster:
- Crazy Awesome: That's me. A big sexy hunk of Crazy Awesome.
- Crowning Music of Awesome:
- Dork Age: Rumor has it that the main reason why I became the nut I am today is because fans of Spider-Man were getting sick of the constant Wangst Peter Parker was going through during The Clone Saga.
- Flanderization: Me? Never. Nope. Okay, maybe a little when Daniel Way got a hold of me.
- Fountain of Memes: DUHHHH.
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- "Hey, if you looked like Ryan Reynolds crossed with a shar-pei, you'd understand!" Although Avi Arad had said, before any production of a Wolverine movie, that if my wonderful face was ever to be portrayed onscreen, he wanted Ryan Reynolds to be my face.
- This scene. "You ever play Street Fighter? SHORYUKEN!" In Marvel vs. Capcom 3, I decided to use it. And before that, the guys at Udon went and had Ryu reference that scene in their Street Fighter comic! I tell ya, it's the gift that keeps on giving!
- Ho Yay: Putting aside the massive amounts of Homoerotic Subtext between me and Cable, there's plenty more where that came from.
- Bullseye hero-worships me to the point where it starts smelling rather Ho Yay-ish in Dark Reign, going so far as to imagine me as something of his savior from the teachers and kids he hated in school. He cried when we said goodbye! Heck, back in Joe Kelly's run, he mentioned he liked me because I make him laugh. I'm probably the nearest thing he has to a friend... when we aren't trying to kill each other. Which I usually don't take seriously; I don't know about him. Really!
- AND WAS IT JUST ME OR DID STEVE BLUSH WHEN HE WAS GOING TO SIT ON MY LAP? Whew, got a little excited there. I mean, we are talking about Captain America after all.
- Hollywood Homely: Depending on the Artist. Sometimes I really am as grotesquely hideous as they all say, but sometimes I just look like a normal dude with bad acne.
- It's Popular, Now It Sucks: Hey, come on! Just because of all the new meat bought in by X-Men Origins: Wolverine and the upcoming surge from my movie? OK, the former does have reason why it should be hated (Dudepeel... what were they thinking?!) and maybe having all these new comic titles to my name might be a little ridiculous, but my movie? It's gonna be great!
- Magnificent Bastard: What can I say? When I pull off a badass stunt of tricking everyone, I pull it off WITH STYLE!
- Moral Event Horizon:
- In Deadpool #23-25, Daniel Way made me screw over Weasel! Something I'd never even thought of doing before then!
- In Uncanny X-Force #4, Fantomex shot Kid!Apocalypse in the head. Whoa. Even I couldn't talk after that. Hell, I even called out Wolverine on it later.
- My Real Daddy: Is Joe Kelly. Thanks for nothing, Rob.
Me: Well, without Rob we wouldn't be here right now! He did give us those sweet, delicious pouches.
Me: Fabian Nicieza is probably a bit of my daddy too. He started making me zanier after Rob left.
Me: Also, Gail Simone is My Real Mommy.
Me: And does that make Daniel Way the mean stepdad who beats me up all the time?
- Nightmare Fuel:
- The Box. Whenever I get serious. People forget I can be a scary guy. 'Cause, you see, I am actually one of the most dangerous men on the planet. Think about that. I am more dangerous than Norman Osborne. Me. More dangerous than Norman.
- The Puppet Master making a guy eat his own hand.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks: A lot of my fans reacted this way to my portrayal in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Can't say I blame them.
- They Wasted A Perfectly Good Cartoon: Wouldn't Ultimate Spider-Man rock so much harder if that were me breaking the fourth wall and making those cutaway gags, instead of a puny science major?
- Unpopular Popular Character: What does that suppose to mean? Everybody loves me!
- The Woobie: Iron Woobie, Stoic Woobie, and Jerkass Woobie all in one. Yeah, life ain't exactly kind to me. Never has been. I don't like to let people know, though. Being insane and abrasive is already a pretty nice way to deal with my troubles.
- ↑ But wait. I heard that Reynolds wanted to make this a super random musical thingy, just like me? Whatever, it'll be awesome!