The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Let's Play: Two done in Giant Bomb's Endurance Runs running concurrent to each other, an abandoned one from The Spoony Experiment, and one by SA member supergreatfriend.
- The way side missions are handled in gameplay is similar to the missions you get in the Tomba games. This is because Swery65 and many of the developers for Deadly Premonition used to worked on the Tomba games. So in a sense, Deadly Premonition is a Spiritual Successor to the Tomba games.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Seaman is a detective solving crimes... that explains so much.
- What Could Have Been:
- York's original name was David Young Henning and he also bore more than a passing resemblance to Dale Cooper, the Red Room actually did look more like a "Red Room" with the twin angels being shorter and more elderly, George had a slightly more elderly appearance with less facial hair, and the song "Miss Stiletto Heels" may not have existed in the original version, with the song "Pillow Stain" in its place, which can easily be found in the game in the sound test. The title was also originally "Rainy Woods". The Trailer can be seen here.
- The ability to hide in dumpsters suggests you were to hide from the enemies, rather than fight most of them head on. You can see this in most of the Raincoat Killer segments. Which possibly links up the fact that the combat aspect of the game wasn't originally present and was added early in development to keep the publishers happy. Maybe the game would have been more stealth orientated.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.