|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
The game was released on March 30, and can be purchased for $5 on their website. It was originally planned to be release on Newgrounds but as production went on, it was decided it could be released commercially. The creators were approached by HeadUp Games to publish the game. Steam has yet to give a response of approval for the game.
- Anachronism Stew: Later in the game you buy guns that have yet to be invented in WW 2 which includes an AK-47 and an automatic defense grid armed with an M60. Even the game Lampshades about this.
- Enemy Mine: An American GI, a Russian riflemen and a German officer working together to survive 30 nights against zombies.
- More Dakka: Most of the Gi's weapons are machine guns and assault rifles.
- Shotguns Are Just Better: The German Officer's main weapon.
- The Smurfette Principle: The German Officer.
- Our Zombies Are Different: Normal zombies, fat zombies, super zombies and dog zombies are the type of enemies that have been confirmed so far.
- World War II: In the European Theater.