The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Awesome Music: The theme tune.
- Complete Monster: Mary Shaw.
- Fridge Brilliance: There are a few things that'll make you go "Holy shit!" on a second viewing of the film, such as the fact that Edward's lip movements really do seem unnatural, and he really does look dead, rather than ill. There's also the fact that he doesn't blink, ever, and is wearing the same suit throughout the entire film.
- If you watch it again, you also realize that in every single shot in which Edward is talking, Ella's hand is always behind his back.
- Narm: If you get the Fridge Brilliance the first time you see the movie, then the part about Edward being turned into a ventriloquist doll, especially the scene with his back hollowed to make room for the wooden shaft can become really hilarious.
- The entire film could be this to viewers who don't find puppets or dolls to be creepy.
- Shocking Swerve: You know, it would have been nice to state that also human dolls are to be considered. Or that they exist at all.
- The Woobie: Jamie and Marion.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.