The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Seeing how this show deals with death and often its impact on others, the Tear Jerkers are bound to come in heaps at times. In an early episode where George goes to visit her family and decides to tell her mother who she really is. She plans to tell Joy a story about a moment the two of them shared when George was little, because then she will surely realize that this is her daughter! And everyone will be happy! George walks confident up to the door, but when a mourning, angry Joy opens, she freezes up and the little of her story that she manage to stutter out is barely coherent. Joy ends up screaming at her to get the hell away from here then slams the door in her face. Shocked and saddened by the reality of the situation, finally realizing that she can't ever go back to her family, makes George cry her heart out later on the same day. Rube consoles her despite the fact that she went against his wishes, and the implications, vague as they may be, that Rube had tried the same thing makes it even sadder.
- From the Season 2 episode "The Shallow End": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E 0 Njcpfz AUY
- George's first reap, of a little girl.
- And if the sequence didn't reduce you to a quivering puddle, the music it was set to pretty much made sure there wasn't a dry eye in the house.
- Daisy's last thought.
- In the season two episode "Always", Rube goes to see his daughter, who is now very old, in a nursing home right before she dies.
- In "Reaping Havoc", Betty's ascension into a higher plane of existence. George is very crushed by her leaving, and later, when talking about her alter ego Millie she says she had a sister (meaning Betty) "who was fearless."
- Daisy having to reap a woman killed by the man she was having an affair with.
- A man's What the Hell, Hero? speech to Mason for ruining his daughter's birthday party in the season 2 premiere. It was so bad that Mason broke his sobriety.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.