|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Georgia "George" Lass
"That's me. I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit.
- Age-Appropriate Angst
- Anti-Hero: Type I.
- Attending Your Own Funeral
- Cruel and Unusual Death: killed by a toilet seat that fell of a space station
- Dawson Casting
- Deadpan Snarker
- Death by Looking Up
- Fauxlosophic Narration: George's narration can sometimes become this if she's feeling angsty enough.
- First-Episode Resurrection
- Tomboyish Name
- The Snark Knight
- You Can't Go Home Again
"A corpse is like a peach cobbler that got dropped on the floor. As good as it was, you still wouldn't want it anymore."
"That's Roxy. She can kick your ass".
- Absentee Actor: She was absent a lot in season 1.
- The Big Guy
- The Cast Showoff: Jasmine Guy got to show off her dancing.
- Spicy Latina[/Sassy Black Woman: Jasmine Guy is half-black, half-Portuguese, and Roxy is street-smart, down-to-Earth, and doesn't suffer fools gladly.
"And then there's Mason. Oh Mason, Mason".
- The Alcoholic
- Ass Shove: Mason once tried to smuggle drugs in a condom stuck up his ass. Hilarity Ensues.
- Butt Monkey
- Drugs Are Bad: He is taught this when experiencing heroin exploding in his rectum and not (due to being undead) being able to die from the lethal dose, instead having to suffer all the horrible side effects.
- Living Forever Is Awesome: Played with. Unlike his fellows who are angsty or just apathetic, he's actually pretty happy with his lot in death. On the other hand he envies the souls that get to pass on immediately while he has to stay behind, but this is because whatever's on the other side is better than the side he's on.
- Mr. Fanservice
- Go Out with a Smile: He is revealed to have died in 1960s England after drilling a hole in his own head to try an achieve the ultimate high.
- Goggles Do Nothing: Wore these when attempting said ultimate high.
- Immortal Immaturity
- No Social Skills
"Do your nipples get hard when you sneeze?"
- The Chick
- I Just Want to Be Loved: Her last thoughts before dying.
- White Dwarf Starlet: She died in a fire on the set of Gone with the Wind, in which she was an extra
"My mother. She hates balloons and the word 'moist'. She considers it pornographic".
- Drowning My Sorrows: seen drinking in the middle of the day in season 1
- Doting Parent: is this at times to Reggie (like when she begged her to let stand still so she could take a picture of her in her band uniform), who rebuffs her completely
- Housewife: even after she gets divorced she doesn't go back to work
- Stepford Smiler
"She's not really invisible but she might as well have been".
George's little sister
- Age-Appropriate Angst
- Deadpan Snarker: takes after her sister
- My Sibling Will Live Through Me: takes a lot of cues from her dead older sister.
- She's All Grown Up: In the movie.
- Shrine to the Fallen: early in season 1 she steals toilet seats and hangs them on a tree as shrine to her dead sister
George's boss at Happy Time.