Describe David Hayter here.
... David Hayter?!
David Bryan Hayter is a Canadian-American actor, Voice Actor and screenwriter. Most of his roles are in Anime and Video Games, and he is known for his rough, oh-so-sexy voice (you've heard his sexiness on MGS; try listening when he's being romantic!) which seems to knock women out faster than his guns... no, not those guns!
He travelled around the world a lot in his childhood and had been acting since then. He studied in Japan when he was a teenager, then moved to Hollywood. He mostly worked on Live Action TV in his first few years in the business but became more involved in voice acting after making a cameo in Major Dad.
Since then, he has lent his voice to the heroes of Metal Gear, The Castleof Cagliostro, Fushigi Yuugi, Yu Yu Hakusho: The Movie, and Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket. He was also the screenwriter for the films X-Men, X2, The Scorpion King, the TV pilot Lost in Oz, and he wrote an early script for Watchmen which Alan Moore himself, notoriously famous for disowning his work's adaptations, praised as the closest ever translation of his work yet. Hayter will also write and direct the film of Lost Planet.
- Metal Gear (All installments in the Solid Series): young Big Boss (AKA Naked Snake), Solid Snake (AKA Iroquois Pliskin and Old Snake) and himself. He has also portrayed the character in live action at least once, and one story tells that he would bring a bandanna to wear during VA sessions for the first game.
- Also performed Snake's apperance as a Guest Fighter in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
- This is also the series that really demonstartes how much is One of Us. During re-recording for Metal Gear Solid : The Twin Snakes, he gave up half his paycheck to get the entire original voice cast back together to repreform their roles. He also was the only one to actually beat the game, and has apparently written a script for a potential movie.
- Fushigi Yuugi: Tamahome/Taka
- Yu Yu Hakusho: The Movie: Kurama
- The Castleof Cagliostro: Lupin III
- Guyver: Dark Hero: Sean Barker/The Guyver
- Spider-Man: The Animated Series: Captain America
- Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket: Bernard Wiseman
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: The male Jedi Knight.
Movies written and/or directed by David Hayter:
- X-Men 2: United
- Lost in Oz
- The Scorpion King
- Watchmen, though not the final script.
- Lost Planet
And that's all, right David? David? DAVIIIIIID!!