|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- In chapter 57, Lelouch's reaction to C.C. entering the room when he's in a meeting with Cornelia, Euphemia, and Abigail (his wife.) Especially considering everyone had been calling C.C. his mistress.
"Oh dear God, not now."
- Cornelias reaction is pretty funny too.
"Like Father, Like Son I suppose."
- This line from Chapter 61...
Lelouch: "Well, my Knights, I do believe I was just mugged by a five year old."
- Also counts as a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.
- In chapter 64, C.C. is woken up by Marianne in Anya's body, prompting this exchange:
Marianne: Why are you here? In Lelouch's bed? And why are you still asleep? It's already noon.
C.C.: I was up all night making sweet sweet love to your only son. Won't you bless our relationship?