The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The opening credits and the ominous music that blares once an episode once things go bad.
- Evil Is Sexy: A common fangirl reaction to Omen.
- Fridge Brilliance: Violet and Blaze seem to have feelings and emotions in Season 1, but are total sociopaths in Season 2. Why? In Season 1, we only see them in the comic, when they're following the plotline their author has laid out for them. The script tells them what emotions to experience, including empathy. But when they start trying to get out, they aren't following the script anymore. They're on their own, and without someone to supply them with empathy they're left as what they are: ink on paper, unable to emote.
- Fridge Logic; If Omen is from the world of the comic book, than how was he able to inflict the comic's presence on Lance and Cally in the first place? And why does he have his own counterpart in the comic in Season 1? And why would he do it, since it provides Blaze and Violet with a portal into the real world, through which they can reclaim him?
- Ho Yay: Damn, where to begin? Lance and Omen are the obvious ones, though that's more like Foe Yay. Vern and Doyle have a creepy obsession with each other. Dizzy seems to be really concerned with Lance. Even Blaze gets some Foe Yay/ Ho Yay with Lance. The Ho Yay on DO could actually use it's own page.
- Incest Yay Shipping: Not Lance and Cally, who successfully come off as a brother and sister. Blaze and Violet, on the other hand, do have a bit of this vibe going for them when they escape into the real world. Then again, this is Blaze and Violet we're talking about.
- Les Yay: Annie and Cally. Cally and exchange student Claudia from Montreal.
- Needs More Love
- Paranoia Fuel: Let's see you go near a mirror after watching this show. Or read a comic book.
- Villain Decay: Omen. During Season 1 he was effectively the Big Bad, despite his powers being partially sealed by his frog curse. In Season 2 he returns, unsealed. You'd expect him to be more dangerous than ever, right? No such luck. He's being strongarmed into working for Blaze and Violet, neither of whom take him seriously as a threat. For that matter, neither do the heroes. They still think he's a bastard, but they aren't afraid of him anymore.
- The Woobie: Sage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.