The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Complete Monster: Umbridge. 'Nuff said!
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Draco Black. Even the author has commented on the unexpected popularity of the character. News that the character was apparently going to die in the not-too-distant future caused much outcry among the fandom.
- Even Better Sequel: The author's work has improved over time.
- Growing the Beard: The author was still learning how to tell a story in the early chapters; it improves greatly with time.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Anne Walsh wasn't the only one to use the "Danger" - "Granger" rhyme...
- Nor was she the only one to mention that learning about Portkeys could come in handy.
- Nightmare Fuel: The methods the purebloods use to perpetuate the family line. A pureblood daughter is either given a list or has the decision on whom to marry made for her, she is then dosed up with a fertility potion and locked in a room with her 'husband.' Oh, and her kind parents make sure to cast silencing charms on the room so they can claim they never heard the screaming.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.