The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Complete Monster: J.R., in his most evil moments ... which was often. Usually, this came with J.R. trying to knock off his brother, Bobby, his arch-rival Cliff Barnes, or someone else who wanted a piece of J.R. – either the business, usually through devious means of their own; or to call J.R. on his lack of morals and ethics.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The theme tune.
- Ear Worm - Dallas, Texas, the only city in the world with an annoying theme tune that plays in your head whenever you hear its name.
- Ensemble Darkhorse - Sue Ellen was originally meant to be a minor character but eventually ended up as the female lead, thanks to actress Linda Gray's amazing chemistry with Larry Hagman.
- Magnificent Bastard - JR
- The Problem with Licensed Games: Dallas Quest.
- Retroactive Recognition: Why is Charlie running around with Tyler Durden?
- Seasonal Rot - The 10th Season. The 8th (Dream) season and its aftermath was a clear Jump the Shark moment, but it was the 10th season that really saw a notable decline in writing quality, the loss of key cast members and a turn towards absurd and/or banal plots.
- That's the 11th season according to the DVDs (which considers the mini-series to be the first season), the DVD 10th season is considered a brief return to form after the bad 9th (dream) season.
- Seinfeld Is Unfunny - Many of the season-ending cliffhangers are still effective, but have lost something since the days when no television series had ever ended a season on any kind of suspenseful, open-ended note.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.