The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- J.R. going through his emotional turmoil after confirming Jock Ewing's death.
- Bobby Ewing's death, even if it did codify All Just a Dream.
- While everyone else had the usual emotions, J.R.'s expressions were priceless, and solidly in the "this can't be happening" range.
J.R.: Don't do this to me, Bobby. Don't leave me.
- And him that night taking it out on Sue Ellen, who was out and about during Bobby's death and didn't find out until right then. J.R. spends the entirety of the Season 8/9 premiere trying not to break down, Only letting go when he's alone with Bobby's coffin right after his funeral.
- Also Pam blaming herself afterward.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.