The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Some vintage CMOA here : Daimos' first battle. Yes, the hero cuts its opponents in two by karate chopping them.
- Another scene in episode 7 had Daimos defeat a monstruously giant robot (much, MUCH taller than itself) by diving head first in its unique eye. But as we think it's over, a second robot forms itself with the rests of the first one. This troper had an awesome-gasm when he saw that as a kid.
- In episode 8, Kazuya's robot was chained as a Mecha Burst was beating the crap out of it. Then Kazuya heard Erika's voice encouraging him and he went nuts, shattering the chains and delivering a Curb Stomp Battle.
- And in the same episode, Margaret holding an enraged Richter back and avoiding he ran his sword through Erika until he got his senses back.
- Kazuya finally beating the crap out of Miwa after he started having Brahmins executed for no reason.
- In one episode, a group of Brahmins led by Erika is migrating through a snowy mountain range. They are flying through a gorge during a blizzard when a snowslide descends down towards them. Erika screams, and Kazuya -who was fighting a Battle Robot in the vicinity- somehow hears her, steps in the gorge and blocks the snowslide with Daimos' body, protecting the Brahmin as they were crossing the pass, and he does *not* move, even though that Battle Robot was blasting him with missiles, until all of them had passed. And then he spins around and proceed to kick the crap of Humongous Mecha attacking him! Watching that scene -with the forty-five-meter-tall robot filling the ravine, hugging the mountain slope and blocking the snowslide like a massive wall-, you realize how impressive and huge a Humongous Mecha would seem in real life.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.