|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Daily Life with Monster Girl is a story about Kurusu Kimihito and the lamia he is hosting, a girl named Miia.
Three years ago, the government revealed the existence of monsters to the world and began working to integrate the two societies. Just like human cultural exchange programs, some humans have been sent to live with monsters, while some monsters are now living with humans. Due to an error, Miia ended up at Kimihito's house by mistake, but her case worker is too lazy to fix it. Over time, Miia ended up falling for Kimihito, but due to the laws governing the cultural exchange program, if they ever consummate their relationship, she'll be sent back to her own country.
This manga is a Bleached Underpants work based on the author's previous online hentai manga shorts, Living with Monster Girl. This page is for the ecchi manga only.
This manga provides examples of:
- Bleached Underpants: As noted in the description, most of the well-known Monster Girl works are far more explicit.
- Can't Have Sex Ever: Not without Miia getting kicked out of the country, anyway. Note that real-life exchange programs usually have that policy.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Miia after Papi entered Kimihito's household.
- Cute Monster Girl: In this 'verse, all the monsters count.
- The Ditz: Papi tends to misremember important details, if she remembers them at all.
Kimihito: She's a birdbrain!
- Does Not Know Her Own Strength: Miia tends to strangle or constrict Kimihito to the breaking point by accident. Kimihito even reacts to her friendly pats on the back like he's getting punched.
- Ecchi: There is topless nudity and lots of fanservice, but nothing more racy than that.
- Fantastic Arousal: Tails for lamias.
- Fantastic Racism: Towards the monster girls. And if they retaliate, they get kicked out of the country. Though in fairness, it goes both ways.
- Got Volunteered: Kimihito didn't sign up to be a host, but no one cares.
- Harem: As of Chapter 3. Chances are, more Cute Monster Girls are on the way.
- Harping on About Harpies: Papi who appears in Chapter 3.
- Imagine Spot: Kimihito has one where he almost consummates his relationship with Miia, only for a SWAT team to break into his house and point guns at him. Later, when they end up in a love hotel, it actually happens.
- Innocent Fanservice Girl: Papi has no concept of modesty, as she dives into a fountain nude thinking it's a giant birdbath.
- Made of Iron: Kimihito. Good thing too, as living with Miia is rife with hazards.
- Mermaid Problem: Not an issue, but referenced by some hecklers.
- Nice Guy: Kimihito. It's why Miia falls in love with him, to his (mis)fortune.
- Older Than They Look: Harpies tend to look like young teenagers even when fully grown for the sake of flight.
- Snake People: Lamiae such as Miia.
- The Tease: The sexual frustration resulting from the exchange program's prohibition of sex leads Miia to constantly tease Kimihito, hoping he'll make a move.
- Tsundere: Miia's a Type B; she's sugary-sweet to Kimihito, but she can be violent when provoked.
- Winged Humanoid: Harpies such as Papi are the "wings-for-forelimbs" variation.
- Spider People: Rachnera Arachnera is an Arachne that happened to start living with Kimihito.