Things worked on by Dai Won
- Captain Harlock
- Dairugger XV
- Dennis the Menace (1980s series; uncredited)
- Dragonball Z (Production Cooperation for Movies 10 & 11; their last project with Toei)
- Final Yamato
- Galaxy Express 999
- Ruby-Spears Superman
- The Smurfs
- Transformers Generation 1 (Uncredited; like some others)
- Budgie The Little Helicopter
- Defenders of the Earth
- DragonBall: Fight For Victory Son Goku! (Distributor)
- The Golden Films versions of Sleeping Beauty, The Jungle Book, The Wizard of Oz and Cinderella
- Love Hina (Christmas Special)
- The Mask
- This Korean commercial for Nintendo.
- Peter Pan & the Pirates
- Rambo: The Force of Freedom (With Wang Film Productions)
- The Real Ghostbusters
- Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century
- The Secret Files of the Spy Dogs
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Late Season 7, & Seasons 8 and 10; Season 9 by Morning Sun)
- Video Ranger 007
Tropes associated with Dai Won
- All CGI Cartoon: Iron Kid
- Animesque: Some shows, mainly due to Toei's involvement.
- Animation Bump
- Plagiarism: Video Ranger 007 stole almost everything wholesale from Laserion (Which while they did work on it; was Toei's to begin with). This in turn was plagiarized in Space Thunder Kids.
- Off-Model: The Korean Nintendo commercial. Bear in mind that while this was before they got the contract to do Ninja Turtles, there's no excuse to be this far off model (Only Mario and Buster Bunny barely escape, and even then the latter is most likely just the AKOM model, itself somewhat off). Also appears elsewhere too.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.