|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
An Action Game which takes place in a research facility working on genetics. You play a delivery boy armed with a laser gun who is charged with delivering a package to a man named Derrida, CEO of Genoq. In the course of doing this you battle genetic experiments and save employees of the company (or ignore them, or kill them, or allow them to die), never straying from your mission to deliver the package.
This game contains examples of:
- Abandoned Laboratory
- Apathetic Citizens: They just want to get out of there.
- Chest Monster: The C-gens disguise themselves as normal office equipment or survivors until you walk up to them.
- Hacking Minigame: Kind of
- Isometric Projection
- Limited Sound Effects
- Lock and Key Puzzle
- Locked Door: Though you can use bombs on them.
- Mook Maker
- One-Hit-Point Wonder
- Only Smart People May Pass: A computer asks for a password. The only hint is a vague phrase from an NPC
- Pinball Projectile: Your main weapon.
- Trick Shot Puzzle: Lasers can activate doors.