D.C. Douglas is a California-born, up-and-rising voice actor, who used to be a stage performer before becoming a voice-actor. While he did do some voice acting, it was mostly on the minor side, but he gained fame when he voiced Albert Wesker and Legion. His role as Wesker, which uses a deep, deadpan, yet hammy voice, is so fabulous that he pretty much propelled himself into a fan-favorite voice actor in a short period of time.
Tropes applying to D.C. Douglas:
- Deadpan Snarker: Many of his political Youtube videos tend to be very sarcastic (particularly in regards to the Tea Party)
- Genre Savvy: He's quite savvy about how people act on the internet in this video.
- GIFT: Parodied Trope in the above video.
- Hilarious Outtakes: Parodied
- Mean Character, Nice Actor: Despite voicing... y'know... WESKER along with Alexei and Voyager, he's a very friendly and talkative guy who loves his fanbase.
- Playing Against Type: He portrays President Paradine in Tales of Graces R, whose anything but villainous.
- Talking to Himself: Douglas's farewell video to the video game industry involves Legion trying to establish an alliance with Wesker.
This page...will be released into the index, ensuring complete. Global. Saturation.