|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Cypheron48 is a YouTube Let's Player. He hails from Canada, Eh? and has a respectable subscriber count of over 11,000, with over 200 videos posted at the moment. His updates are quite sporadic, but much in a Proton Jon-esque fashion, he makes up for quantity with quality.
Games Cypheron has Let's Played:
- Resident Evil 5 (Co-op with durden77)
- Donkey Kong 64 - Currently in progress
- Bomberman Hero - Currently in progress
Cypheron provides the following tropes:
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Beating the penultimate fight in RE5 against two chaingun Elite Mooks accompanied by many smaller Mooks without using (or even noticing) the turrets.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Go ahead, watch any of his videos, you'll find something. One notable mention is Part 34 of Banjo-Tooie, Mumbo Can't, essentially a 10-minute failure montage of him trying to grab the Star Spinner Jiggy using the titular character.
- Darker and Edgier: From his first LP of the lighthearted Banjo-Tooie straight to the gritty Resident Evil 5.
- Gosh Dang It to Heck: He tries to avoid swearing, but he has let a curse or two slip out during his RE5 LP.
- Heroic BSOD: In Banjo-Tooie, when he realizes he has to race Canary Mary two more times in Cloud Cuckooland.
- Missing Episode: Part of an episode, but their first fight against a minigunner in RE5.
- Oh Crap: During the RE5 LP, naturally. Chainsaws and executioners and face-splitting zombie dogs ahoy.
- Running Gag: In RE5, Cyph breaking every TV and Durden jumping out every window.
- Durden bearing a huge grudge against Jill.
- Teleporting Keycard Squad: Predicted and lampshaded a few times in RE5:
Durden: Zombies just, like, click with lever sounds, they're just like "Oh, man, okay, that lever got pulled!"
Cypheron: It aggravates them, it's a little-known fact.