|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Alas, Poor Villain: Yasha from New Cutey Honey.
- Complete Monster: Jewel Princess. She's a Psycho Lesbian who kidnaps beautiful women, strips them naked, and turns them into statues, effectively killing them, in order to preserve their beauty for eternity, and then props them around her lair like furniture. And she takes sadistic delight in watching them scream in terror and desperation as they get converted to statues.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The 2004 film had the "Sister Jill" anthem sung by a random...evil jazz singer lady played by Japanese popstar Koda Kumi.
- Ear Worm: The theme song will get stuck in your head. And it's proven so popular that it's been sung in at least three languages and has been remixed for every installment.
- Les Yay: Oh, so much. Frequently combined with Foe Yay.
- Re: Cutey Honey deserves special mention. Natsuko and Honey have two instances of Intimate Healing that involve naked cuddling and French kissing respectively, in addition to assorted other moments of Les Yay, and at the end of the last episode, Sister Jill ends up floating naked in a void and possessively hugging an equally naked (and unconscious!) Honey.
- Periphery Demographic: Go Nagai says he was surprised when he found out that the series attracted so many female fans. Hence, the creation of Cutey Honey Flash.
- Weird Al Effect: How many people have even heard of Tarao Bannai?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.